onearts.store (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "the terms") of the online store operated by the company (hereinafter referred to as the "service"). Stipulate.
FirstArticle 1 Scope and changes of this agreement
By using this service, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms. If you do not agree to all of these terms, you cannot use this service.
Our company shall be able to change the content of this service without notifying the user in advance. By using this service, you are agreeing to be bound by any revision, so please visit this page regularly to check the latest terms to which you are bound. Please give me.
FirstArticle 2 user
"User" means a person who browses or purchases the Service.
Minor users may not use this service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
FirstArticle 3 personal information
FirstArticle 4 Maintenance of this service
In order to keep the operating status of this service in good condition, in any of the following cases, all or part of the provision of this service is temporarily notified without notifying the user in advance. May be stopped or cancelled.
(1) In case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When the system becomes difficult to operate due to a natural disaster such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, or heavy snowfall.
(3) When the system becomes difficult to operate due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or disturbance.
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is necessary to stop the system.
The user is responsible for managing the password set by himself.
The user cannot transfer or lend the password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If we find that your password is being used illegally by a third party, we will contact you immediately.
FirstArticle 6 Intellectual property right
Onearts.store owns the intellectual property rights of the contents (text, graphic images, logos, photos, videos, etc.) provided through this service. In addition, the model, talent or individual portrait rights used in the photographs provided through this service are owned by the model, talent's office or individual. The user shall not perform any act that infringes these rights.
In the event of any dispute with a third party in violation of the provisions of this Article, the user shall, at its liability and expense, resolve such dispute and inflict any damage, loss or disadvantage to the Company. Shall not.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7thArticlePurchase of goods, etc.
Users can purchase products and incidental services (hereinafter referred to as "products") from us using this service. We will send the order details by e-mail within 30 minutes after confirming the order and notify you of the consent, and this will be the conclusion of the sales contract.
You can change or cancel your order before shipping, but once it is shipped, you cannot change or cancel it.
About after receiving your order2 - 4 We will ship within a day. We will inform you of the slip number by e-mail after shipping (except holidays). It will be delivered within about 3-5 business days after shipment. (Due to weather, traffic conditions and holidays, the delivery date may be overdue.) Please contact Sagawa Express for baggage conditions.http://www.sagawa-exp.co.jp/
FirstArticle 8 Payment Method
Members can select the payment method from the following when purchasing products.
(1)PAYPAL (PAYPAL is now able to pay with a bank account in addition to a credit/debit card. Customers who do not use a card can make payments easily and easily.)
(2) Credit card (Visa and MaterCard can be used.)
(3) Convenience store/Bank transfer
For more informationAbout paymentPlease see the page.
FirstArticle 9Return of goods
Please note that we cannot accept returns in the following cases.
(1) 14 days or more from the date of product arrival
(2) Products that have been opened and then used, or have evidence of usage
(3) If perfume, cigarettes, or other odors are attached to the product due to try-on, or the product is damaged such as scratches, dirt, frayed threads, or deformation.
(4) Products that have been cleaned, washed, or modified such as hem repair
(5) Products without packages (bags, cases, tags) or accessories
(6) Auction products, products for sale
(7) Due to hygiene, you cannot return your outwear and stock
(8) Due to customer circumstances, such as the image being different from the photograph or the color being different
(9) Due to customer circumstances, such as when you ordered the wrong product
(10) If you have not contacted us in advance
FirstArticle 10Prohibited matter
Except for the contents stipulated in this agreement, the user shall not perform the following acts.
(1) Criminal acts, acts that violate public order and morals, acts that violate other laws, or acts that may cause such acts.
(2) Other users, third parties other than other users, or acts that cause nuisance, disadvantage or damage to the Company, or acts that may cause them.
(3) Applying for false registration details
(4) Resale, resale, or any other act of purchasing a product through this service for profit
(5) Acts of collecting or tracking personal information of others
(6) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the Company and its affiliated companies
(7) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
FirstArticle 11Other disclaimers
(1) The user shall pay for the preparation and installation of computer equipment and communication equipment necessary to use this service, telephone charges required to use this service, internet connection charges, line usage charges, etc. Communication charges and all other expenses shall be borne.
(2) The Company shall not be liable if the user's password is changed, etc., by confirming the identity using the method specified by the Company.
(3) In the event of a natural disaster or social unrest, the Company shall not directly or indirectly suffer any damage or loss, even if this service is temporarily stopped, canceled or changed. We do not take any responsibility for any disadvantage.
(4) Regarding troubles due to unknown delivery address, we contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the product etc. to the delivery address specified by the user when placing an order. Will fulfill its delivery obligations and will be exempt from such obligations.
(5) If the user causes damage to a third party by using this service, the user will be liable for it at his or her own expense and expense, and cause any inconvenience to us. Shall not.
(6) The Company shall not be liable for damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused to the user due to reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company's responsibility regarding the use of this service, regardless of the legal cause of the claim. ..
If there is a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement regarding the use of this service, the user and the Company shall discuss in good faith with each other and solve it.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK.
Email address: email@example.com
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday (11:00~13:00 14:00~20:00) except public holidays